Organic Lawn Care Services
Whitehouse Landscaping offers Organic Lawn Care Services in Montgomery County and the surrounding area.
Safe, Natural and Effective Lawn Fertilization
Whitehouse Landscaping is passionate about using an organic, sustainable approach to organic lawn care that provides superior results. We use an all natural organic soil stimulant Holganix, which uses natural micro-organisms and enzymes that turn a small amount of fertilizer into the most effective lawn treatments available.
Why we focus on the soil
The soil in our yards around the Royersford, Gilbertsville, Schwenksville, and Collegeville area has been bulldozed and disturbed over time and is missing those critical organisms that foster healthy root development for grass to thrive. Holganix products assist in supplementing the existing soil’s mineral nutrients and supply optimum opportunity for plant growth and complete lawn fertilization. We perform our organic lawn care services primarily in Montgomery County, PA, including the communities of Douglassville, Gilbertsville, Limerick, Royersford, Trappe, Collegeville, Pottstown, Phoenixville, Schwenksville, Douglassville Pa and many other local communities. Our experience in local soil for organic lawn care and lawn fertilization will help make your lawn as beautiful as it can be.
Benefits of Healthy Soil and Holganix Products:
- Lessens watering needs
- Reduces the amount of fertilizer/pesticides
- Nearly eliminates phosphates and nitrates needed.
- Naturally balances the pH of the soil
- Safe for kids, pets, families and the environment
Our Lawn Care Program for your property features the following treatments:
- Early Spring Visit: Application of Holganix, Application of Crabgrass Pre-emergent, Micro-spot Broadleaf Control and Show-release fertilizer.
- Late Spring Visit: Application of Holganix, Application of Crabgrass Pre-emergent, Broadcast treatment for broadleaf weeds and Show-release fertilizer. Surface-feeding insect control is also included.
- Summer Visit: Application of Holganix, Micro-spot weed suppression (post-emergent control of crabgrass). We will monitor for surface-feeding insects and treat as necessary.
- Early Fall - Aeration and Overseeding (Optional): Aerate the lawn one time, Apply traditional starter fertilizer or Holganix, Apply the applicable type of seed.
- Late Fall Visit: Slow release fertilizer and Micro-spot weed suppression.
Sam Whitehouse is a Certified Turfgrass Professional (CTP) and Certified Arborist. We have licensed commercial pesticide applicators on staff. You can feel confident that your property will shine through our organic treatments and lawn fertilization.
Insect, Disease and Weed Control
While there are some infestations that still require treatment with non-organic materials, Whitehouse Landscaping believes in applying those treatments when necessary or in targeted areas. This is a departure from the common industry practice of applying a series of as many as five ‘blanket’ treatments. Knowing the local soils, diseases and insects gives us an advantage with our lawn fertilization in Limerick Pa, Malvern Pa, Schwenksville, Pa and all the local communities we work in. Our Integrated Pest management (IPM) approach nurtures healthy soil and supports our commitment to being the best….naturally.
Whitehouse Landscaping also offers a full range of lawn care services:
- Flea & Tick Program
- Lawn Rejuvenation and Renovation
- Lawn Aeration and Overseeding
- Sod Installation
- Tree & Shrub Program
- Grub Prevention