Lawn Care Services
Whitehouse Landscaping offers Lawn Care Services, a specialized fertilizer and weed control program, in Montgomery and Chester Counties and surrounding areas which keeps your lawn looking its best and healthiest.
Safe, Natural and Effective Lawn Fertilization
Whitehouse Landscaping is passionate about using an eco-friendly, sustainable approach to our lawn care program that provides superior results. We use an all natural organic soil stimulant Holganix, which uses natural micro-organisms and enzymes that turn a small amount of fertilizer into the most effective lawn treatments available.
Why we focus on the soil
The real secret to a healthy lawn lies underground. The health of the soil determines the health of the entire lawn. Many lawn care companies treat your lawn's symptoms with temporary fixes that give the impression of fast results. Whitehouse Landscaping, however, not only treats the symptoms of a bad lawn, but we also address the underlying issues that result from the unhealthy soil beneath.
The soil in our yards around the Royersford, Gilbertsville, Schwenksville, and Collegeville area has been bulldozed and disturbed over time and is missing those critical organisms that foster healthy root development for grass to thrive. To replenish the missing organisms in the soil, our lawn care program adds organic bio-nutrients, Holganix, to our fertilization program which helps to improve root density and cell wall thickness, helping to develop a strong root and soil system. The end result is thicker turf which will help prevent weeds from popping up in the first place.
Healthy soil = Thicker roots = Beautiful, healthy green grass = fewer weeds.
We perform our lawn care services primarily in Montgomery County, PA, including the communities of Douglassville, Gilbertsville, Royersford, Collegeville, Pottstown, Phoenixville, Schwenksville, and many other nearby communities. Our experience in local soil for organic lawn care and lawn fertilization will help make your lawn as beautiful as it can be.
Benefits of Healthy Soil and Holganix Products:
- Less Turf Disease
- Less Watering
- Less Fertilizers and Pesticides
- Less Weeds
- Safer for Kids, Families and the Environment
Our Lawn Care Program for your property features the following treatments:
- Early Spring Visit Includes: Crabgrass pre-emergent, Micro-spot weed suppression and a quick-release fertilizer.
- Late Spring Visit: Holganix, Pre/post-emergent Crabgrass control, Broadcast weed suppression, and Slow-release fertilizer. Surface-feeding insect control is also included.
- Early Summer Visit: Slow-release fertilizer, Broadcast weed suppression. We will monitor and treat for surface-feeding insects.
- Late Summer Visit: Holganix, Broadcast weed suppression (post emergent control of crabgrass), and Grub-control. We will monitor for surface-feeding insects and treat as needed.
- Early Fall Visit: Slow-release fertilizer and Micro-spot weed suppression.
- Late Fall Visit: Slow release fertilizer and Micro-spot weed suppression.
Sam Whitehouse is a Certified Turfgrass Professional (CTP) and Certified Arborist. We have licensed commercial pesticide applicators on staff. You can feel confident that your property will shine through our organic treatments and lawn fertilization.
Whitehouse Landscaping VS. Competition
Our unique process of adding bio-nutrients to our fertilization program will make your lawn over time become its own best defense against weed growth by encouraging healthy soil and increasing the strength of your lawn's roots.
Whitehouse Landscaping also offers a full range of lawn care services:
- Lawn Rejuvenation and Renovation
- Lawn Aeration and Overseeding
- Sod Installation
- Tree & Shrub Program
- Grub Prevention
CLIENT SERVICE IS OUR MISSION
We service a small geographical footprint in order to increase the efficiency and service of our team. The map shows our primary service area of Pottstown, Royersford, Schwenksville, Gilbertsville, Phoenixville, Collegeville and Douglassville. We are in the business of being ‘your own personal groundskeeper’ which allows us to get to know our clients and to understand the diseases, weeds, and insects of our local area.