Over 18 Years in the Landscaping Industry
We recognize you have lots of landscapers to choose from. Here are 8 good reasons to choose Whitehouse Landscaping. Allow us to delight you!
- Over 18 Years in the Landscaping Industry.
- Certifications – specific to landscape, organic lawn care & design/build
- Timely Communication – leave us a message and we'll return it promptly
- Home Advisor's Rating – 4.8 stars out of 5 with 51 reviews.
- Long Term Clients – reflecting commitment and loyalty
- Family Owned – deal directly with brothers, Sam and Ted Whitehouse
- Green and sustainable landscaping practices
- Educate Client Family – through monthly e-newsletters and blogs.
“We had an outdoor patio, knee wall, fireplace, and walkway done. Meticulous work with a great eye for detail. Pleasant and reliable and always showed up when they said they would. You can't beat their five year guarantee on their work! Very happy and highly recommend Whitehouse Landscaping. Ted, Sam, Brad and Anthony were a pleasure to work with. Stone work still looks great after almost 2 years.
Leslie H., Schwenksville
“I was completely impressed by Whitehouse Landscaping and their diligence on our project. They consistently kept us abreast of the developing project and met their deliverables and timelines. The most impressive element from my perspective was the communication of everyone on the team with us (and with each other). We were always all on the same page.”
Henry M., Pottstown
“Flat out this company is top notch. They return phone calls,, quote accurately, show up on time and clean up when they leave. Their work is excellent.”
Chuck T., Pottstown
“I wanted to thank Ted for going the 'extra mile' and offering a better solution for the task.
I really appreciate knowing that you guys are looking out for us in offering the 'best' solution.”
Carol C., Schwenksville
Our Latest News
Our outdoor spaces matter and it’s inevitable that the more time we spend outdoors, the more we want to change or add to our landscape. If you’...
Landscape Design: What’s Trending in Patio Pavers for the New Decade for Phoenixville, Schwenksville and Surrounding Areas.July 20, 2020
Landscape design trends are forever changing. Patio and walkway paver manufacturers are offering more colors, styles and textures than ever...